Case Study: aUILanguage.org
A LEARNING WEBSITE with curriciulum and interactive games for a FUN NONPROFIT DEDICATED TO TEACHING A CONSTRUCTED LANGUAGE
“aUI” is a constructed language created by a psychoanalyst to heal his patients. For this project, we were asked to create a whole learning website and curriculum, including animated games and learning modules.
The Archetype Solution
We developed and designed web content that tells the story of the language, and we created fun, interactive, multimedia learning modules. The website is now a hub for the language. It informs, involves, teaches, and creates an ongoing learning community.
- Interactive modules built with Articulate Storyline for mobile and desktop learners
- WordPress web design, development, and hosting
- LearnDash LMS development and administration
- Content strategy, learning design, consulting, writing, and editing
- Interactive, XML updated custom dictionary